Daifuku America Corporation, the North American affiliate of Daifuku Japan Co., Ltd. and a dynamic high-tech company specializing in automated material handling systems, is currently seeking for a Sales Associate in Chandler, AZ.
JOB GENERAL DESCRIPTION
Under the supervision of the Director of Sales or Sales Manager, a Sales Associate is responsible for assisting with sales activities at this Japanese company. Some of the required tasks are listed below. Must be detail-oriented and able to track deadlines. This position is required to work some overtime and travel as needed. Prior experience in international sales environment will also be a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES - Sales Activities
This position will require:
· Possess strong oral and written communication skills.
· Must be deadline oriented, organized and analytical.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, etc.). Proficiency in SAP and CAD viewers helpful.
· Must be able to respond and follow up on questions and inquiries from internal and external customers.
· Ability to handle high stress/pressure.
Required to travel (domestic and international up to 10%) and work overtime (up to 50%) as needed.
Daifuku America Corporation offers an excellent total compensation/benefit package
including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, and 401K.
Daifuku America Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. All resumes are held in confidence.
*** Previous applicants need not apply.***
Federal contractor and subcontractor
If you need assistance accessing the career page or otherwise applying for a position, please contact 480-403-8460