- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Minimum 2 years experience as heavy, medium or light duty mechanic.
- Ability to read and understand basic electrical/hydraulic schematics.
- Must have own set of hand tools common to the trade.
- Depending on the location, may be required to travel.
- Ability to work a non-traditional schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Knowledge of general workplace safety requirements and procedures.
- Previous work experience in an Airport environment.
- Strong hydraulic/pneumatic troubleshooting experience.
- State and/or ASE certification in automotive and diesel repair or associated field.
- 3+ years experience as a heavy, medium or light duty mechanic.
- 1 year experience working in a CMMS.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures related to equipment repair.
Elite Line Services (ELS) is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or medical condition.