- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- Systems controls knowledge or programming experience
- Field service engineering experience
- Systems trainer or training experience
- Experience supporting a wide range of different conveyors and sortation systems
- Experience with advanced automation controls systems
- Experience with industrial robotics
- Experience with ASRS systems
- Project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize different projects and work load
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with peers, management, vendors and customers.
- Self-motivated and customer-centric
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Ability to take care of customer needs while following company procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Possess the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task
- Ability to work with people regardless of race, gender, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or job type.
- Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Ability to obtain the proper resources to complete job assignment.
- Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and written.
- Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
- Ability to complete assigned training in a timely manner.
Computer Skills: Basic computer knowledge, at an intermediate level in working with Microsoft Windows to include: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to comply with the ELS Drug and Alcohol policy.
- Must be committed to working safely while accomplishing all tasks and promoting a safe work environment at all times.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands of this position vary by day and are not based solely on a single workday.
Handling / Fingering
Reach Above Shoulder
Squat or Stoop
Bend or Kneel
10 lbs or less
10 lbs or less
N (Not Applicable)
Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
Occupation requires this activity less than 5% of the time
Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Other Physical Requirements: Vision (Near, Distance), Hearing
Works in a warehouse that contains moving equipment and machinery.
Elite Line Services (ELS) is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or medical condition.